|Barrister Global Services Network is a premier provider of multi-vendor IT services. We are the oldest and largest woman-owned computer service company within the United States. We serve customers in the commercial, government and consumer markets through direct and indirect channels. Our business partners include the largest North American IT companies such as equipment manufacturers, service companies, resellers, distributors and third-party warranty administrators. As a woman-owned company, we support and participate in the diversity programs of our commercial and government customers.
Barrister services are offered at one of the industry's most competitive price points, lowering our customer's service costs while providing maximum service flexibility and scalability. Services range from onsite break/fix hardware repair and per incident on-site hardware repair to managed help desk and equipment installations, de-installations and disposals. We support our retail clients with point-of-sale and kiosk services ranging from deployment, to installation, to ongoing onsite maintenance and hot-swap services. We offer both warranty and non-warranty equipment service from multiple vendors. We can provide you with complete, 24 X 7 coverage.
Barrister maintains warranty authorizations from over 20 manufacturers and repair certifications for products of over 200 manufacturers. We offer our customers exceptional multi-vendor management through a single source, while reducing their service costs through extensive warranty programs.
Our service model is client-centric and has at its core our fundamental objective to get the right technical skill and the right part to the right customer location at the right time for fast and predictable hardware problem resolution. We manage a vast network of over 15,000 certified technicians through our proprietary advanced web-based system. We deliver on-site service to every zip and postal code within the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
Total Call Ownership is what separates Barrister from the others in our industry. We leave nothing to chance by assuming total ownership of each service request from call receipt to call closure. We do this because it ensures the highest customer satisfaction.
Barrister's mission is to be the premier provider of quality field service solutions by optimizing business processes, maximizing productivity and exceeding customer expectations.
Barrister’s vision, as an industry leader, is to continue to provide premier customer service to our customers, while expanding our position by targeting new markets and introducing new services that will add value to customers through the use of consistent, predictable and repeatable processes.
• Respect For Others
At a Glance
- Oldest and largest woman-owned computer services company within the United States
- Unsurpassed North American On-site Service Coverage
- Over 15,000 technicians A+, MSCE, CNE, warranty-authorized and product certified
- Proprietary Web-based service call management system
- On-site as well as depot repair services and advanced exchange services
- Fast turnaround of high-quality parts for same and next business day delivery
- Advanced parts exchange programs and core return processes
- Scalable technology infrastructure that supports growing call demand
- Single point of contact for dedicated customer support
- Retail Technology support for POS and Kiosks
- Headquartered in Hammond, LA
- Call or email us today to learn more about how Barrister can resolve your hardware challenge.